Our centre is currently researching the following topics:
- Flexible Self-perceptive Method (PROEL) to aid in the vocal therapy of voice disorders.
- Prevention of voice disorders.
- Development of High performance Method (MAR) for the reading progress and reinforcement. Tachitoscopic method.
- Autological grease implants for the improvement of secondary glotic insufficiencies, vocal cord paralysis, ageing or Parkinson.
- Education on Efficient Oratory, the art of communicating, for people without experience in this area, teachers or professionals and directives.
- Vocal education in classrooms
- Vocal self-perception and counter-resistance movements of the vocal tract.
- Singer’s voice.